Thousands of hours of student time were lost preparing for, attending, and following up on meetings that were part of the official Turnaround, Probation, and Readmission processes for Senior House, all of which failed. These failures can be attributed to poor leadership. The Turnaround process lacked clear goals, objectives, and evaluation criteria. The Probation process lacked clear goals, objectives, and evaluation criteria. The Readmission process had the vague goal of creating “a new community” but no clear evaluation criteria.
Only Lies Can Kill You…
Students are being told, we need troublemakers. But in the case of Senior House, not troublemakers like you. [READ MORE]
A Senior Haus alum who moved the fuck on. Don’t worry about it. [READ MORE]
All MIT Alumni are invited to add their name to an open letter to the MIT Administration in support of Senior House. Please share widely.
The entire front page of this week’s The Tech is filled with stories about Senior House.
- What Pilot 2021 is: https://thetech.com/2017/06/18/pilot-2021
- Community responds to Pilot 2021: https://thetech.com/2017/06/18/community-responses-to-pilot-2021
- How Pilot 2021 came about: https://thetech.com/2017/06/18/senior-house-depopulation
- Mike Short’s piece: https://thetech.com/2017/06/18/mike-short-op-ed
- Student leaders respond to Pilot 2021 (UA/FSILG presidents): https://thetech.com/2017/06/18/student-leadership-letter-pilot-2021
- Why Pilot 2021 is everyone’s problem: https://thetech.com/2017/06/18/why-everyone-should-care-pilot-2021
- McCormick housemaster’s piece https://thetech.com/2017/06/18/raul-radovitzky-letter-senior-house
- Senior Haus needs to change: https://thetech.com/2017/06/18/pilot-2021-senior-haus-letter